* At our meeting on the night of Thursday, November 14 we had an in-house service projects. We worked on creating fleece blankets, boxes for Gabriel's project, and Jessie Tree ornaments.
* The Women's Guild had Bunco night on October 15, 2013. The social began at 6:30 pm, with Bunco starting at 7 pm.
* The Women's Guild held their fall friendship night on September 17. Pam Douglas, Art and Envirionment, provided a brief history and a tour of the church.
* May 16, 2013: The speaker was Teresa Dunbar who shared her experiences from her trip to Haiti and collected clothing to donate to West Des Moines Human Services.
* April 10, 2013: The Women's Guild provided a bake sale for the CFF Final Celebration. All proceeds went to CFF.
* Thank you to everyone who donated a shoe box to the Gabriel Project, and donated a gift for the Jesse Tree during December 2012. Your donations were much appreciated!
* In October and November, 2012, the Women's Guild gathered new and used hats, gloves and scarves to donate to those less fortunate in our community.
* November 5, 2012: the Women's Guild met in the parish center for their monthly meeting, learned about the Family Violence Centerand made casseroles for the center. They also collected items for the Gabriel project.
* October 16, 2012: The featured guest was Rosario Manzano who talked abotu Hispanic Mnistries.