* Women's Guild will be holding the last circle meeting (until next fall) on Thursday, May 16 at 6:30 in the parish center. The speaker will be Teresa Dunbar who will be sharing her experiences from her recent trip to Haiti. Please bring a salad or dessert to share. In addition, Women's Guild will be collecting clothing to donate to West Des Moines Humans Service.
* The Women's Guild will be providing a bake sale for the CFF Final Celebration on April 10. All proceeds will got to CFF.
* Click here to see a special THANK YOU from Father Hess.
* Thank you to everyone who donated a shoe box to the Gabriel Project, and donated a gift for the Jesse Tree during December. You donations were much appreciated!
* In October and November of 2012, the Women's Guild gathered new and used hats, gloves and scarves to donate to those less fortunate in our community.
* On November 5, the Women's Guild met in the parish center for their monthly meeting, and to learn more about the Family Violence Center. After, they made casseroles for the center. They are also gathering items for the Gabriel project. This will be the last meeting until January 2013. See the minutes from the meeting below.
* At the Women's Guild meeting on October 16, the featured guest was Rosario Manzano who talked about Hispanic Ministries. Click here to view the power point presentation that Rosario used in her presentation.
* If you are interested in providing cakes and salads for funerals, please contact Mary Gallardo at 710-8381, You do not need to be a guild member to donate.
To see the minutes from past Women's Guild Meetings:
* August 2012
* September 2012
* October 2012
* November 2012
* January 2013
* April 2013
* May 2013